We’re students too – we understand that schedules change and conflicts arise. Should you purchase a ticket and no longer be able to participate on one of our trips, please familiarize yourself with the cancellation policies below.
Overnight & Day Trips
- All SC Outfitter trips have a no-refund policy unless a substitute participant can be found.
- To secure the best chance for a refund, the withdrawing participant should contact their guides at least five days before the trip is scheduled to depart.
- After the withdrawing participant has initiated the cancellation request, we will make all possible attempts to secure a replacement from the trip waitlist and/or the member community.
- If a substitute participant is found, a full refund minus a 5% penalty (or $75, whichever is less) will be returned to the withdrawing participant. The refund will be administered through PayPal, and will typically result with a credit back to the payment option within 1-2 business days after the request has been processed.
- If a substitute cannot be found, a refund will not be granted and the trip reservation will be forfeited.
- Note: If you need to forfeit your spot, please do not solicit your ticket on social media, such as our Facebook page or other USC groups. This disrupts the waitlist system we have for this purpose, and gives others the false expectation of securing a spot on a trip. If your trip is full and you have a friend who is interested in taking a spot you plan to forfeit, have them join the trip’s waitlist (found through the regular ticketing process), where they may be offered the ticket in the order that they signed up.
- Likewise, tickets may only be used by the individual that purchased it. Under no circumstances may you give your spot to someone else without explicit permission from your guides. Any participant found in violation of this rule may be banned from SC Outfitter trips and events.
Last edited February 1st, 2016