Difficulty: Strenuous ~ expect snow, gnarly elevation (4,000 ft gain/loss)
There comes a time in everyone’s life when something is named in their honor. For our hallowed comrade, Steve ‘the Stove’ Anderson, this day has come. While he is currently on the opposing end of our landmass (ahhem South America), we will be leading a trip in his honor.
This trip is going to be GNARLY, the only way Steve likes it. 14 miles, 4 g’s of elevation gain, and snow galore. As Steve once told us, “Hey guys”….. that was all. So come join us on this winter adventure up in the mountains. Let’s make Steve proud.
Meet: Meet 7:00am @ TroGro (Starbucks near Leavey)
Return: Back at USC by 5pm
Cost: Members: $19.00 Non-Members: $24
- Hiking Boots (there will be snow!)
- Day pack/backpack
- Your own lunch **We will provide snacks
- Water (3L recommended)
- Sunscreen/Sun protection gear
- Camera (if you’re down)
- Jacket (once again expect snow)
- Inhaler/epipens (if you need one, bring it, we’re not kidding)