~11.5 miles and 3,900 ft elevation gain
Mountain pattern baldness is the number issue affecting our generation.
There. I said it.
Come help us look more into mountain pattern baldness and why it happens. Hopefully it doesn’t happen to you~
Current Yelp Reviews: 4.5 stars
“For my fellow fitness freaks, this hike is most definitely worth the drive!”
“You should know that you can’t take your dog on lift . We had this situation with our frenchie. Very strange rule, they are accept drunk people on lift , but not a good dog in backpack .”
“This hike is completely MENTAL!! Take lots of snacks.”
Meet: Meet 7:00 AM at Gate 3/TroGro.
Return: Back at USC by 6:00 PM
Cost: members: $15 non-members: $19
- Day pack (big enough to hold water, layers, snacks, etc)
- 2 L of water (minimum)
- Layers (it will be pretty nippy at the summit)
- Rain jacket (bc you never know)
- Hiking boots/sturdy running shoes
- medications (if applicable)
- hat, sunscreen, sunglasses
- a good attitude