Start: 02/11/2017 End:02/12/2017
We’re starting out our trip by coming in HOT to basecamp at Malibu Creek. There’s going to be a cook-off (that we’re going to win), slacklining, frisbee, and some friendly competition with the other trip groups.
Wake up at our leisure Sunday morning for a day of top-rope climbing. ALSO, we’re bringing a frisbee game called Kan Jam to play between climbs! We’ll bringing the gear, including climbing shoes for everyone who needs them.
- climbing experience not necessary
- fun is mandatory
- polar plunge in the creek highly suggested
Meet: 2 PM at TroGro near EVK.
Return: 4 PM Sunday
Cost: Member: $35 Non-Member: $43
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- warm jacket
- rain jacket
- climbing clothes (long pants suggested)
- water (2-3 Liters)
- mess kit (plate/bowl and utensils)
- personal climbing gear if you have it