Start: 09/23/2016 End:09/25/2016
Difficulty: Very Difficult- 16 miles with 4,000 ft of elevation gain
You won’t. 16 miles. Over 4,000 feet of elevation gain. One day. You won’t.
But if you will, expect a full day of fun on Fuller Ridge on this Basecamp’s longest and most difficult hike. After bouncing up and down along Fuller Ridge for 8 miles, summit Mt. San Jacinto to see the views John Muir himself described as “the most sublime spectacle to be found anywhere on this earth.” Bad jokes, long riddles, and epic snacks promised.
- 3-4L of water for hike on Saturday
- jacket for peak in case it’s windy
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- warm clothes for the nights
- hiking boots
- camp shoes
- toiletries- whatever you need to feel civilized
- mess kit for dinner- plate, cup, fork, spoon, knife
- pack of cards, soccer ball, any kind of camp entertainment you want