Activity: Beach run, yoga, and other sandy activities including lunching
Difficulty: Moderate difficulty, Extremely fun, Completely great.
Come have the best study break ever! On the beach!
We are going to Manhattan Beach for a choose-your-challenge beach run, lasting anywhere from 20-45 minutes, then an enlightening sandy yoga practice, followed by a delicious and quite nutritious picnic including hopefully music and definitely hula hoops. I hope we includes you because I am excited and we will have hella fun.
Meet: Meet promptly at 10.00a outside the Lyon Center. Transportation hopefully provided.
Return: Back at USC by 5.00p
- Running shoes and socks or just your toes
- (Eat breakfast before we meet!!)
- Comfortable, breathable, possibly stretchy clothes
- A towel and probably a swimsuit
- A warm layer, and WATER! 🙂