Start: 01/25/2019 End:01/28/2019
Activity: Camping, Hiking, Grubbing, Dancing
Come join us in Anza Borrego State Park for some car camping, art installations, slot caves, and general geology lectures from our very own Arthur. The hikes won’t be too strenuous and we are going to play around, with the hopes of spotting a bighorn sheep. Let us know if you need any gear! Yew!
PS- If you secure a spot on the trip and have a car that can fit some of the crew, we can cover gas and potentially offer some discount. Elliot will throw in some homemade salsa, but keep that on the low.
Meet: Trogro 8:30 AM
Return: Back to USC by 4/5PM on Saturday
Cost: Member $35 Non-member $44
- Sleeping bag, pad, backpack/daypack
- Water bottle
- Compass or general map stuff idk
- Layers for at night, temps get to 40s at night
- John Woodens pyramid to success
- A bag of lightly salted almonds
- Hat/Beanie/shades/ goggles/screen
- Hiking shoes or boots…Not Vans
- Mess Kit