Start: 02/09/2015 End:03/06/2015
Activity: Photo Challenges for Planet Earth
#GreenGrabs is a 5-week challenge to promote sustainability at USC by taking photos that solve challenges posted through the USC Office of Sustainability’s Facebook page. At the end of each week, the team with the most points wins $100. Teams can change from week to week, but everyone on a team must commit to taking part in the challenges for that entire week. The Friday challenge usually takes place off-campus. The same team can win each week, so our team could earn up to $500!
Sign up to be on the SC Outfitters team during a week that you’re available!
Teams must have 5 members, a team name, names of members and contact info (email/
phone number) and have liked USC Sustainability on Twitter and Facebook
• All members of the team must commit for the full week for all three challenges.Team members may not be substituted once the weeklong challenge has started
• Teams can participate for as many or as few challenges as they want. Hypothetically a team could win all 5 challenges for a total of $500
• Teams must post pictures and/or videos to the USC Sustainability Facebook page with the hashtag #greengrab and the theme of the weekly challenge (ie: food, water, energy, etc)
• Pictures/videos must be respectful in nature. Have fun but please use good judgement; no foul language or sexually explicit content
• Winners will be announced via email and/or social media
See contest flyer:
Meet: Online, over Facebook
Return: TDB BY team