Start: 10/22/2016 End:10/23/2016
Activity: Camping, Hiking, Exploring, Stargazing
Difficulty: Easy (very relaxed)
EXCITED BY THE POSSIBILITY OF A METEOR SHOWER??? Catch a ride with us to Joshua Tree for a weekend full of hiking, exploring, SCRAMBLING, stargazing, and sunset/sunrise watching.
We are leaving early Saturday to check out the trails and infamous joshua trees, and after a delicious dinner we will be setting up camp to prepare for stargazing and the POSSIBLE METEOR SHOWER? Sunday we’ll do some casual exploring and head back to campus.
Meet: 6:30 AM Trogro on Saturday
Return: No later than 7:00 PM on Sunday
Cost: Member: $52 Non-Member: $65
- At least 4 liters of water
- Mess kit
- Sleeping Bag
- Sleeping Pad
- Tent (if you have one, no worries if you don’t)
- WARM clothes/layers, it will get cold at night
- Hiking boots/sturdy shoes
- Possible $$ for meal on the road??