- Upper body workout, but not tough: no rough waves or wind
- ~500 kcal burn
- Know how to swim
Photo Credit: Jon DeJong
Been hunting for a kayaking trip?
Join good Sean and good Will, Huntington Beach is where we’re headed, and kayaking is what we’ll be doing. It’ll be a fun time out on the water and shouldn’t be strenuous. Whether you’re a total beginner or seasoned veteran Kayaker, it’ll be a great morning to get out and paddle. Afterwards, we’ll head somewhere fun/unique where we can all pick up some lunch and we’ll be back around 3.
Meet: Starbucks (Birnkrant), 9:00am
Cost: $35.00, $45.00 for Non-Members
- Clothes you’re okay with getting wet
- Sun protection
- Sunglasses and/or Hat
- One liter of water (or more!)
- Backpack (for everything you bring)
- Sense of adventure
- Sense of humor
- Cents of currency (for lunch)