Activity: Mountain Biking
Difficulty: Moderate. Not too difficult, but not too easy. A good challenge for both new and experienced bikers.
Go mountain biking with SC Outfitters as we cruise around Point Mugu State Park in the beautiful Santa Monica Mountains. Expect an awesome day full of great vistas, pastoral landscapes, and denk scenery as we conquer the trails on two wheels. And finally, when we’re done with an amazing day of mountain biking, we’ll finish it up with a late lunch at the legendary Neptune’s Net, Malibu’s finest seafood and grill establishment.
Whether you want to try mountain biking for the first time or you’re an old hand at this, this is a trip you don’t want to miss!
Meet: Meet at Lyon Center @ 8a.
Return: Return to USC by 4p.
Pre-Trip Meeting: Thursday, October 27th at 7.00p at the VKC Arches.
Cost: $20 includes transportation and guides + $30 for bike rentals (if needed)
- Good shoes
- Mountain bike + Helmet (if applicable)
- Extra warm layer (for the errant canyon breeze)
- Water (3 liters)
- Sack Lunch
- Extra money for Neputne’s Net.
- If you don’t have a mountain bikes, we’re happy to rent a bike for you. Let us know and we’ll help take care of the details.
- If you already have or can borrow a mountain bike (a bike w/ a sturdy frame, hand breaks, and multiple gears), let us know and we’ll be happy to bring your wheels along.