Start: 04/05/2019 End:04/07/2019
Activity: Snowshoeing and Hot Springs
Difficulty: 3 snowshoeing can be strenuous, hot springs are not.
Its pretty simple: hot springs and snowshoeing!
We’ll head up to the Mammoth area on Friday and camp by some hot springs. On Saturday we’ll do a day hike/snowshoe/snowball fight, and then hit the hot springs again to warm back up. Sunday will feature a leisurely breakfast and driving back to SC.
Exact locations are TBD based on more current snow reports.
We have snow shoes! No need to have your own! But if you do that’s cool too!
Declan Farr: email@example.com
Riley Walch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet: Meet at TroGro at noon on Friday.
Return: Back at USC by mid afternoon on Sunday
Cost: $108 Member, $135 Non-Member
- sleeping bag
- sleeping pad
- day pack
- gators (if you have them, not necessary)
- mess kit
- water bottle
- hiking boots (tennis shoes won’t work, NO NIKE FREEs)
- Swim suit and towel for them hot springs
- warm base layers (leggings and a warm long sleeve)
- more layers
- ski jacket/(rain jacket+puffy coat)
- waterproof pants and maybe another pear of warm pants to wear underneath
- 2 pairs of warm socks
- scarf/neck gaiter