Activity: Mountain Biking
Difficulty: It depends on how much you've biked:
I've mountain biked before: easy
I've only ever ridden my cruiser around campus: medium-hard
Go mountain biking with SC Outfitters as we cruise around Topanga State Park in the beautiful mountains of Malibu. Expect an awesome day full of great vistas, pastoral landscapes, and picturesque scenery as we conquer the trails on two wheels. We’ll be hitting up fire road and single track, so we’ll cover all types of terrain. And finally, when we’re done with an amazing day of mountain biking, we’ll finish it up with a late lunch at the legendary Urth Cafe in Santa Monica.
Whether you want to try mountain biking for the first time or you’re an old hand at this, this is a trip you don’t want to miss!
Trip cost includes $50 mountain bike rental.
Meet: Meet 10:00am outside the Lyon Center
Return: Back at USC by 6pm at the latest (probably earlier)
- Lots of water! 2 liters or more, in a camelback or backpack
- Sunglasses (they protect you from dust)
- Wear shorts or else something stretchy if it’s longer (Jeans / trousers NOT OK, yoga pants are acceptable but shorts are preferred for all)
- Balance (both the physical and metaphysical)
- Energy for the trail! We’ll have some trail mix and snacks but always bring extra just in case!